The Kentuckiana Health Collaborative hosts community health forums on emerging trends in healthcare transformation in the nation. Click here for a summary of the Community Forums Overview or click below to review one of the presentations.
- Building Better Healthcare Value in Cincinnati: How employers are collaborating with other healthcare stakeholders to improve health and reduce costs in the Queen City– Craig Osterhues, Manager, Health Services, GE Aviation
- Win-Win-Win Approaches to Improving Healthcare – How Louisville Can Be a Leader in Creating Higher Quality, More Affordable Care – Harold Miller, President and CEO of the Center for Healthcare Quality and Payment Reform
- The Business Value of a Healthy Workforce: Should employers pay or play? – Tom Parry, PhD, CEO, Integrated Benefits Institute
- Building a System for Healthcare Transformation – Marjie Harbrecht, MD, CEO, HealthTeamWorks
- Why the time has come for Patient-Centered Medical Homes – Bruce Sherman, MD, Medical Director, Employers Health Coalition of Ohio and Corporate Consulting Medical Director, Wal-Mart