Don’t miss this year’s KHC’s annual conference with an inspiring line up of keynote speakers on March 16, 2016. Check out the just published AGENDA planned for this year’s event. Below are the highlights of the day.
- Elizabeth Mitchell, Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement (NRHI) CEO, will tell you how to implement value-based payment and improve care in the new MACRA environment. She was recently appointed as the Vice Chair to the federal committee that will advise the Secretary of Health and Human Services how to transform Medicare to deliver better care at lower costs under the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA).
- Dr. Arnold Milstein, Stanford Professor of Medicine, will lead an interactive session on how payers, providers, and purchasers can lower per capita healthcare spending while improving clinical outcomes.
- Dr. Terry McInnis, Blue Thorn Inc. President, will discuss how to integrate comprehensive medication management into care to optimize patient outcomes, transform healthcare, and reduce costs.
- Dr. Scott Conard, Converging Health & Family Physician President and Founder, will discuss how employers can match at-risk employees with the high-value doctors and programs to give them the best chance of staying healthy and to minimize costs.
- Ben Keeton, Medical News Publisher, will moderate an interactive panel discussion with representatives from the purchaser, consumer, provider, and payer sectors on the barriers and opportunities for achieving national distinction on healthcare value in the region. The panel will consist of Larry S. Boress, President and CEO, Midwest Business Group on Health and Executive Director; Carol Cronin, Executive Director, Informed Patient Institute; Don Lovasz, President & CEO, KentuckyOne Health Partners; and Dr. Divya Cantor, Regional VP Senior Clinical Officer KY, Anthem.
This conference is a great opportunity to network with key healthcare professionals. REGISTER TODAY!